Welcome to Mid and North East Essex Mind
We believe no one should have to face a mental health problem alone. We’re here for you. Today. Now. whether you’re stressed, depressed or in crisis.
The latest news
- We have joined The Essex Lottery - We are pleased to announce that you can now play The Essex Lottery in aid of Mid and North East ... Read more
- New peer support groups are launched - In June 2017 we joined forces with West Essex Mind and Pheonix Futures to launch a brand new service called ... Read more
- Jobie Baker’s debut single is a great success - We would like to say a huge thank you to Jobie Baker. Jobie’s debut solo single Hello was released on ... Read more
- A great day aboard The Pioneer - On Saturday October 21st 2017 6 Young People and 3 Members of Mid & North East Essex CYP Team went ... Read more
- Today is World Mental Health Day - Today is World Mental Health Day, an annual initiative from the World Federation for Mental Health, first celebrated in 1992. ... Read more
- Today is #WorldSmileDay - Today is World Smile Day and our Children and Young People Team have a very important message to share. The ... Read more
- Mindful Words, The Essex Poetry Festival - Mindful Words, and evening of Poetry and Spoken Word, will be taking place on Saturday 30th September at The Eatery, ... Read more
- October 10th – Get ready for World Mental Health Day - A day for your calendar: Tuesday 10th October 2017 is ‘World Mental Health Day.’ During August this year, we highlighted ... Read more
- ‘Hello’ by Jobie Baker is released today - Local musician Jobie Baker today releases his first solo single ‘Hello’. The single has been written in loving memory of ... Read more
- A fantastic fundraising success with Colchester Institute! - We recently celebrated a year of partnership with Colchester Institute. Staff and students at the College have worked hard over the ... Read more
What is mental health?
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological and social wellbeing.
Wellbeing is about being comfortable, healthy and happy.
Mental health affects how we think, feel and act.
It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices.
Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Subscribe to our enewsletter to keep up-to-date with our latest news.