Welcome to Mid and North Essex Mind
We believe no one should have to face a mental health problem alone. We’re here for you. Today. Now. whether you’re stressed, depressed or in crisis.
The latest news
- We need you! - At Mid and North Essex Mind, we're only a small fundraising team working hard to support those who are raising money ... Read more
- Fabulous funding for iPads! - We're delighted to tell everyone we've managed to secure two pieces of grant funding to pay for iPads for therapeutic ... Read more
- It’s important for everyone to talk - This week Holly Smart, Marketing and Fundraising Manager from Mid and North Essex Mind, talks about the shocking statistics in ... Read more
- Walking through the shorter days - Where have the dark mornings come from all of a sudden? Gone are the days of me jumping out of ... Read more
- Today is world mental health day - Today is World Mental Health Day, an annual initiative from the World Federation for Mental Health, first celebrated in 1992. ... Read more
- We’ve changed our name! - A big hello from Mid and North Essex Mind, your local mental health charity. You might’ve once known us as ... Read more
What is mental health?
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological and social wellbeing.
Wellbeing is about being comfortable, healthy and happy.
Mental health affects how we think, feel and act.
It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices.
Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Subscribe to our enewsletter to keep up-to-date with our latest news.