Our mission and values
Mid and North Essex Mind is here to support and empower people experiencing an emotional or mental health condition by building on their personal hopes and aspirations. This is achieved by identifying and responding to community needs in order to deliver an effective and efficient system of community based services.
In the autumn of 2016 all our staff worked together on a set of values that are most important to us and our service users. These values underpin the way we do everything at Mid and North Essex Mind and we are really proud of that.
Our values are:
- Supportive: here when people need us
- Non-judgemental: treating all as equals
- Respectful: showing admiration for others
- Empowering: giving others strength
- Honest: trust in our honesty