Chief Executive Officer
A rare and fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead the Charity as it prepares to
enter its next strategic period. Mid and North East Essex Mind are the leading
mental health charity for the area and we are seeking a dynamic new Chief
Executive. You will demonstrate strong strategic and leadership skills to continue
building and promoting the charity to ensure it achieves its charitable purpose
and provides an excellent experience of healthcare support for those suffering
with poor mental health.
Working with and inspiring the Board and Senior Management Team, you will
provide strategic leadership and oversight of our vision and current three-year
strategy. You will expand our existing high-quality relationships with key
stakeholders, working with staff, commissioners, service users and other
voluntary sector organisations to develop new income streams. The successful
candidate will demonstrate skills in organisational development and change
management. You will ensure that the charity continues to run efficiently and, with
the Board, meets good governance standards.
If you are a passionate advocate for mental health and wellbeing, driven to
achieve success and can demonstrate alignment to our core values then we want
to hear from you. In return we can offer an opportunity to really make a
difference; the autonomy to progress change with a supportive, capable and
- 36 days holiday including 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time); competitive pension; expert supervision and peer support.
- Recruitment referrals, training and development, flexible/agile working;
- Annual wellbeing day; an extended lunch break each week;
- Onsite parking at most locations;
- Company sick pay based on length of service and a charity worker discount scheme.