High Dependency Service User Support Worker
This role will support the high dependency users of the Crisis Café by identifying their social needs and delivering structured support to reduce their social needs; in turn hopefully reducing crisis levels and therefore dependency on the Crisis Café and other statutory services.
This role is boundary driven and there is a need to adhere to a strict support plan. The role can be a job shared role but there are days and times that will need to be covered to provide structured support for the high dependency service users.
We are a real living wage employer and offer our staff a range of health, wellbeing, lifestyle and financial benefits to ensure that we fully support our employees. This includes:
- 36 days holiday including 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time); Flexible/Agile working
- Competitive pension; company sick pay based on length of service and a charity worker discount scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme; Annual wellbeing day and an extended lunch break each week
- Expert supervision and peer support
- Recruitment referrals
- Training and development
- Onsite parking at most locations
The closing date given is a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
Friday 9th February 2024
30 hours per week (10am – 4pm)
If Job Share – 2 x 15 hour per week roles:
Clacton – Monday & Tuesday 10am-4pm; Wednesday 10am-1pm
Colchester – Wednesday 1pm-4pm; Thursday & Friday 10am-4pm
£21,255 per annum FTE
(pro rata salary for 30 hours – £17,004 per annum)
Fixed term contract until 01/09/2024
Colchester / Clacton