Mental Health Navigators
If you have a genuine passion to help others as well as experience of supporting people with Personality Disorder traits, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for experienced individuals who are committed to ensuring the provision of effective and person-centred support. Our ideal candidate will be respectful, honest and empathetic to others whilst being able to maintain boundaries.
We are recruiting for the role of Mental Health Navigator to join our Personality Disorder Support Service designed to support people across Mid Essex who are living with a diagnosis, undergoing a diagnosis or experiencing feelings associated with Personality Disorder.
As a Mental Health Navigator, you will:
- Provide short term, practical support through a range of regular one to one and/or group sessions.
- Support those accessing the service to develop wellbeing/personal action plans in order for them to fulfil their goals and manage their own health and wellbeing.
We are a real living wage employer and offer our staff a range of health, wellbeing, lifestyle and financial benefits to ensure that we fully support our employees. This includes:
- 36 days holiday including 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time); Flexible/Agile working
- Competitive pension; company sick pay based on length of service and a charity worker discount scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme; Annual wellbeing day and an extended lunch break each week
- Expert supervision and peer support
- Recruitment referrals
- Training and development
- Onsite parking at most locations
The closing date given is a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
Monday 19th February 2024
Part time – 15 hours per week
Hours can be worked over 2 or 3 consecutive days with some occasional evening flexibility
£23,920 per annum FTE
Pro rata salary – £9,568 per annum
Fixed term contract until 31.12.2024