Mental Health Support Team Manager
Are you looking for the next step in your career in children’s mental health? Are you passionate about developing and delivering high quality services that help young people, parents/carers and schools quickly and effectively? Then this may be the job for you, combining management and supervision of a team alongside a small caseload you will inspire and lead the team to work collaboratively with young people and the systems around them to ensure we meet their needs. The job role is interesting and varied and we strongly encourage creative solutions and pro-active ways of responding and adapting to the ever-changing landscape within children’s mental health.
In this role you will provide a high-quality service to students through managing and leading a multi-disciplinary team to provide the direct delivery of evidence-based interventions. Utilising skills and knowledge of CBT and child and adolescent mental health practice along with knowledge of whole school approaches to mental health. This work will be in accordance with Clinical Governance processes and Professional Standards.
We are a real living wage employer and offer our staff a range of health, wellbeing, lifestyle and financial benefits to ensure that we fully support our employees. This includes:
- 36 days holiday including 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time); Flexible/Agile working
- Competitive pension; company sick pay based on length of service and a charity worker discount scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme; Annual wellbeing day and an extended lunch break each week
- Expert supervision and peer support
- Recruitment referrals
- Training and development
- Onsite parking at most locations
w/c 5th June 2023
37.5 hrs a week over 5 days