Mental Health Service
We are looking for an experienced individual who is committed to ensuring the provision of effective, person-centred support during a mental health crisis as well as experience supporting other members of staff and ensuring the effective running of a team and shift. Someone who has extensive experience in supporting adults in the community, working as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team, with knowledge of the local community and the support available. Experience of working within Mental Health Services is an advantage.
The Sanctuary accepts referrals from other mental health services, and operates within Braintree but cover the entirety of Mid Essex. Our team of Service Coordinators and Support Workers are supported by the Service Manager and the NHS Mental Health Services.
The Sanctuary follows Mid & North East Essex Mind’s values in everything it does, offering a supportive, non-judgemental and empowering service that operates from 18:00 to 01:00, 7 days per week (including Bank Holidays). You would be working on a 2-week rolling rota, (7 shifts over 14 days – e.g. 2 on/2 off/3 on/2 off/2 on/3 off), which would include working alternate weekends.
As a Sanctuary Mental Health Coordinator, you will be able to do the following:
- Supporting the service lead with development of the service as well as offering on shift support to the team
- Coordinating activities on shift that supports the needs of both the support workers in the team as well as clients seeking support within the service
- Be confident in delivering high-quality care when working in ever changing environments, being able to adapt approaches to be versatile in challenging situations
- Be fully compliant with the organisational values and requirements of provision
We are a real living wage employer and offer our staff a range of health, wellbeing, lifestyle and financial benefits to ensure that we fully support our employees. This includes:
- 36 days holiday including 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time); Flexible/Agile working
- Competitive pension; company sick pay based on length of service and a charity worker discount scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme; Annual wellbeing day and an extended lunch break each week
- Expert supervision and peer support
- Recruitment referrals
- Training and development
- Onsite parking at most locations
Hours: 7 hour shifts (Out of hours 18:00-01:00), working on a 2 week rolling rota on a 2/2/3 working pattern. Week 1 – Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun / Week 2 – Wed, Thu. Including bank holidays.
£25,636.93 FTE Salary per annum pro rata (pro rata salary £16,749.46)