Substance Misuse Worker
Do you love the feeling you get when you help someone who needs it during a crisis? If so, then working in the Mid Essex Sanctuary is for you because this is what you will be doing, changing lives every day. Our hard working and experienced team is our greatest asset.
We are looking for an individual who is experienced in supporting people living with Substance misuse and who is committed to ensuring the provision of effective, person-centred support during a difficult time.
This role requires someone who is respectful and honest, and can show empathy to others and who has experience in supporting adults, working as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team. Knowledge of the local community and the support available and experience of working within Mental Health Services is an advantage.
We provide services out of our Braintree location and you will need the ability to be flexible around working hours to accommodate working some evenings.
We are a real living wage employer and offer our staff a range of health, wellbeing, lifestyle and financial benefits to ensure that we fully support our employees. This includes:
- 36 days holiday including 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time); Flexible/Agile working
- Competitive pension; company sick pay based on length of service and a charity worker discount scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme; Annual wellbeing day and an extended lunch break each week
- Expert supervision and peer support
- Recruitment referrals
- Training and development
- Onsite parking at most locations
19th June 2023
26th June 2023
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
37.5 hours per week but with flexibility to work 2 evenings per week.
£22,495 per annum