Make a Smile Lottery
Make a Smile lottery is a fun and easy way to support us … plus you could win weekly cash prizes!
What is Make a Smile lottery?
make a smile lottery is our weekly lottery draw, a fun and exciting way to support us while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes.
Each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 102 prizes that are up for grabs.
1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 100 x £10, Plus a rollover prize that if not won, goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000.
How the lottery works?
• One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish.
• You will be allocated a unique lottery number.
• Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances.
• The prizes are; 1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 100 x £10
• The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover up to a maximum of £25,000.
• You don’t need to claim your prize, you will be sent a notification should you win, and your winnings will be transferred to your lottery account. If you don’t have an email, a cheque will be posted to the address we have for you, so make sure that we have your updated address.
• You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
How to Play
Sign up online today! https://www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk/make-a-smile-lottery
• By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month.
• To pay over the phone please call the make a smile lottery office on 0300 303 4500 to arrange your membership.
• You can pay by debit card (minimum of £10) sign up online or call our make a smile lottery office on 0300 303 4500.
• You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually or £52 annually.
• As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards
You can set up an online lottery account where you can take control of your lottery membership.
Having an online account means you now can:
• Manage your online ticket purchases.
• Find your play numbers.
• Update your personal details & marketing preferences.
• View previous transactions and tickets.
• Store payment information to easily purchase your next lottery tickets.
• Withdraw winnings into your bank account!
It is easy to set up your online account.
1. Visit www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk/my-account
2. Enter your email.
3. Once you have entered your email address, you will receive an email which will
enable you to reset your password.
Whether you’re a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances or you’re just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets for just £1 per play.
The draw takes place every Friday – purchase your tickets before 11am on the Friday to be included in that draw. Any tickets purchased after that time will be allocated to the following week’s draw.
Click below to get your single tickets: https://www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk/make-a-smile-lottery/standard
Play & Save Reward Card
If you play make a smile lottery in support of us, you will have access to several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Reward Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
Our Play & Save partners are constantly expanding. Click the link below to find out what you could save:
Did you know that you can put yourself forward or nominate businesses to be one of make a smile lotteries Play & Save partners?
Contact the make a smile lottery office to get involved on 0300 303 4500.
Terms & Conditions
You must be 18 or over to play make a smile lottery. Please play responsibly. Responsible gambling support: www.begambleaware.org. make a smile lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as make a smile lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4685 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. St Helena
Hospice is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales Number 01511841. Registered Charity Number 280919. Registered Office: Myland Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9JU. make a smile lottery office: 6 The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Wyncolls Road, Colchester, CO4 9AS. Your Hospice
The Essex Lottery
The Essex Lottery, is a weekly online lottery created to support local causes in Essex with a weekly prize fund of up to £25,000.
Tickets cost £1.60 of which will come to Mid and North East Essex Mind should you choose to support us. The money we raise will go towards the mental health services we provide for children, young people and adults across the area.
More more information and to play please visit our page on The Essex Lottery page.
Players must be 16 or over and physically located in the UK. Always play responsibly, if you need to talk to someone about your gambling please contact Gamble Aware
The Essex Lottery is promoted by Essex County Council, a Local Authority Lottery licensed by the Gambling Commission Gambling Commission Account No: 49258 for further information please visit our website.
If you would like to make a one-off donation you can do so by visiting our Donate page.