Mental Health Awareness Training
About this training
Face-to-face or virtual delivery
This programme is aimed at everyone, as an important introduction to mental health for those with limited or no knowledge of mental health or as a refresher to those with some prior knowledge.
Introduction to Mental Health
- What is mental health?
- The mental health continuum
- Understanding stress
- Understanding common mental health problems
- Causes of mental health problems
- The role of stigma
Looking after our own Mental Health
- Managing stress
- 5 ways to well-being (how to stay in good mental health)
- Recognising the need for support
- How to have compassionate conversations
- How to signpost someone to support
How to book training
To book this course please call 01206 764600 or email email@example.com.
Looking for something else?
Visit our Training webpage to see our other courses.