Managing Mental Health in the Workplace Training
About this training
Face-to-face or virtual delivery
This course is aimed at those who manage others and provides some practical tips on how to support a colleague who maybe experiencing mental health issues.
Introduction to Mental Health
- What is mental health?
- The mental health continuum
- Understanding stress
- Understanding common mental health problems
- Causes of mental health problems
Mental Health in the Workplace
- The impact of poor mental health in the workplace
- Sources of stress and drivers of mental health at work
- Mental health and the law
- Barriers to mental health support at work
- Understanding the role of stigma
Looking after our own Mental Health
- Managing stress
- 5 ways to well-being (how to stay in good mental health)
- Recognising the need for support
- How to have compassionate conversations
- How to signpost someone to support
- Wellness Action Planning at work
How to book training
To book this course please call 01206 764600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for something else?
Visit our Training webpage to see our other courses.