Play the make a smile lottery
The make a smile lottery is a weekly lottery draw – a fun and exciting way to support us while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes!
Each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 127 prizes that are up for grabs.
How the lottery works?
- One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish
- You will be allocated a unique lottery number
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances
- The prizes are; 1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 140 x £10
- The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover up to a maximum of £25,000
- You don’t need to claim your prize, you will be sent a notification should you win, and your winnings will be transferred to your lottery account. If you don’t have an email, a cheque will be posted to the address we have for you, so make sure that we have your updated address
- You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
How to Play
You can start playing right away and in with a chance of winning!
- By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month. Just set up an online account
- To pay over the phone please call the make a smile lottery office on 0300 303 4500 to arrange your membership
- You can pay by debit card (minimum of £10) sign up online or call our make a smile lottery office on 0300 303 4500
- You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually or £52 annually
- As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards.
Terms & Conditions
You must be 18 or over to play make a smile lottery. Please play responsibly. Responsible gambling support: www.begambleaware.org.
make a smile lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much needed funds.
Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as make a smile lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4685 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
St Helena Hospice is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales Number 01511841. Registered Charity Number 280919. Registered Office: Myland Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9JU.