Welcome to Mid and North East Essex Mind
We are your local mental health charity. At Mid and North East Essex Mind we believe no one should have to face a mental health problem alone. We’re here for you. Today. Now. whether you’re stressed, depressed or in crisis. We are an independent charity with Registered Charity Number 1064309 and part of a network of 130 local Mind’s affiliated with the national charity Mind.
The latest news & blog posts
- Be part of our 2020 Challenge - We are calling on all local businesses to join us and take part in our 2020 Challenge. Any business, large… ... Read more
- Wellbeing in the Workplace Training - Practicing good Wellbeing in the Workplace is paramount to creating a happy, healthy and productive workforce. Our Wellbeing in the… ... Read more
- New Futures In Mind Welcome Cafe opens in Maldon - We are delighted to announced that our Futures In Mind service has opened another vital support café. Staff and volunteers… ... Read more
- Blog: Julie – how the stress of physical illness can affect mental health - Today is Stress Awareness Day. Being under pressure is a normal part of life, but factors such as poor physical… ... Read more
- Update from the Time to Change Campaign - SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS - TIME TO CHANGE CHAMPIONS FUND - 1ST ROUND The East Essex Time to Change Hub are pleased… ... Read more
- EOL IT Services supports Mid and North East Essex Mind - Maldon based EOL IT Services have recently supported Mid and North East Essex Mind with complimentary disposal obsolete and surplus… ... Read more
- Inaugural Gala Dinner raises over £15,000! - Mid and North East Essex Mind held their first Gala Dinner on Thursday 10th October at the Jobserve Community Stadium… ... Read more
- Join us for RED January and kick-start 2020 in a positive way! - Mid and North East Essex Mind, your local mental health charity, is delighted to be partnering up with RED January… ... Read more
- AGM & Time to Change Hub Launch postponed - *Mid & North East Essex Mind AGM & Time to Change East Essex Hub Launch Postponed* Unfortunately we need to… ... Read more
- ‘Back to School’ – support for children and young people - This week, it's back to school for most children and teenagers which can mean new challenges ahead. New classes, meeting… ... Read more
What is mental health?
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological and social wellbeing.
Wellbeing is about being comfortable, healthy and happy.
Mental health affects how we think, feel and act.
It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices.
Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Subscribe to our enewsletter to keep up-to-date with our latest news. Our newsletter comes out every two months and you can unsubscribe at any time.