Welcome to Mid and North East Essex Mind
We believe no one should have to face a mental health problem alone. We’re here for you. Today. Now. whether you’re stressed, depressed or in crisis.
The latest news
- Colchester-based fire performance group speak out for mental health - The Winter Gathering event, took place on Saturday 16th December at Firstsite in aid of Mid and North East Essex ... Read more
- Fantastic Fundraising – charity Ballet class with a twist encourages men to speak out! - On Wednesday 8th November, Danielle Hall held a charity men's ballet class to raise money for Mid and North East ... Read more
- Mid and North East Essex Mind scores support from Colchester United Football Club - The fundraising team at Mid and North East Essex Mind are thrilled to announce that Colchester United have chosen the ... Read more
- Donation from TMH Media boosts our Children & Young People’s Service - West Bergholt based marketing agency TMH Media have made a second donation of £3,000 to support Mid and North East ... Read more
- Help us provide a shining light for those experiencing mental health problems this Christmas - With the festive period in full swing and Christmas day only a matter of weeks away, we really need your ... Read more
- Winterfest is coming! - We are delighted to announce we will be the chosen charity for Brightlingsea Winterfest again in 2018. The festival will ... Read more
- Save the Date for our AGM - Our Annual General Meeting will take place on Wednesday 24th January at 2pm at the Swan Hotel in Maldon. Further ... Read more
- We have joined The Essex Lottery - We are pleased to announce that you can now play The Essex Lottery in aid of Mid and North East ... Read more
- New peer support groups are launched - In June 2017 we joined forces with West Essex Mind and Pheonix Futures to launch a brand new service called ... Read more
- Jobie Baker’s debut single is a great success - We would like to say a huge thank you to Jobie Baker. Jobie’s debut solo single Hello was released on ... Read more
What is mental health?
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological and social wellbeing.
Wellbeing is about being comfortable, healthy and happy.
Mental health affects how we think, feel and act.
It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices.
Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Subscribe to our enewsletter to keep up-to-date with our latest news.