Welcome to Mid and North East Essex Mind
We are your local mental health charity. At Mid and North East Essex Mind we believe no one should have to face a mental health problem alone. We’re here for you. Today. Now. whether you’re stressed, depressed or in crisis. We are an independent charity with Registered Charity Number 1064309 and part of a network of 130 local Mind’s affiliated with the national charity Mind.
The latest news & blog posts
- Local company to take on Ben Nevis Challenge in support of mental health - Maldon based financial planning company, TFP have taken on the 2020 Challenge, to raise £2,020 during 2020 for Mid and… ... Read more
- Today it’s ‘Time to ‘Talk’ - Time to Change is growing social movement led by Mind and Rethink Mental Illness, working to change the way we… ... Read more
- Guest blog: Keeley shares her story - "On 11th May 2019, my world came crashing down when I received a call to tell me that my best… ... Read more
- Christmas Opening Hours - Office hours: Monday 23rd December - 9am - 5pmTuesday 24th December (Christmas Eve) - 9am - 2pmChristmas Day - CLOSEDBoxing… ... Read more
- Be part of our 2020 Challenge - We are calling on all local businesses to join us and take part in our 2020 Challenge. Any business, large… ... Read more
- Wellbeing in the Workplace Training - Practicing good Wellbeing in the Workplace is paramount to creating a happy, healthy and productive workforce. Our Wellbeing in the… ... Read more
- New Futures In Mind Welcome Cafe opens in Maldon - We are delighted to announced that our Futures In Mind service has opened another vital support café. Staff and volunteers… ... Read more
- Blog: Julie – how the stress of physical illness can affect mental health - Today is Stress Awareness Day. Being under pressure is a normal part of life, but factors such as poor physical… ... Read more
- Update from the Time to Change Campaign - SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS - TIME TO CHANGE CHAMPIONS FUND - 1ST ROUND The East Essex Time to Change Hub are pleased… ... Read more
- EOL IT Services supports Mid and North East Essex Mind - Maldon based EOL IT Services have recently supported Mid and North East Essex Mind with complimentary disposal obsolete and surplus… ... Read more
What is mental health?
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological and social wellbeing.
Wellbeing is about being comfortable, healthy and happy.
Mental health affects how we think, feel and act.
It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices.
Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Subscribe to our enewsletter to keep up-to-date with our latest news. Our newsletter comes out every two months and you can unsubscribe at any time.