Welcome to Mid and North East Essex Mind
We believe no one should have to face a mental health problem alone. We’re here for you. Today. Now. whether you’re stressed, depressed or in crisis.
The latest news & blog posts
- Essex Police Special Constabulary support Mid and North East Essex Mind - On Tuesday 6th February, Mid and North East Essex Mind were invited to Essex Police Special Constabulary's attestation ceremony at ... Read more
- We’re Hiring - We are currently recruiting for a experienced Counsellor specialising in Counselling for Depression to join our team. This is a ... Read more
- A year of dedicated fundraising from Hiscox boosts Mid and North East Essex Mind - Our corporate partners for 2017, Hiscox Insurance, has raised an astonishing £32,488.75 for Mid and North East Essex Mind. Hiscox staff ... Read more
- Blog: A few words from Natalie (STaR worker) for Time to Talk Day this February - Today is national 'Time to Talk' Day - a day which encourages us all to be more open about mental ... Read more
- Thank you to Perrywood Garden Centre for your amazing support! - On Monday 15th January, our charity partner Perrywood Garden Centre and Nurseries presented the fundraising team with their end of ... Read more
- Colchester-based fire performance group speak out for mental health - The Winter Gathering event, took place on Saturday 16th December at Firstsite in aid of Mid and North East Essex ... Read more
- Fantastic Fundraising – charity Ballet class with a twist encourages men to speak out! - On Wednesday 8th November, Danielle Hall held a charity men's ballet class to raise money for Mid and North East ... Read more
- Mid and North East Essex Mind scores support from Colchester United Football Club - The fundraising team at Mid and North East Essex Mind are thrilled to announce that Colchester United have chosen the ... Read more
- Donation from TMH Media boosts our Children & Young People’s Service - West Bergholt based marketing agency TMH Media have made a second donation of £3,000 to support Mid and North East ... Read more
- Help us provide a shining light for those experiencing mental health problems this Christmas - With the festive period in full swing and Christmas day only a matter of weeks away, we really need your ... Read more
What is mental health?
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological and social wellbeing.
Wellbeing is about being comfortable, healthy and happy.
Mental health affects how we think, feel and act.
It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices.
Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Subscribe to our enewsletter to keep up-to-date with our latest news. Our newsletter comes out every two months and you can unsubscribe at any time.