In April we launched a new Peer Support Group for people living with a Personality Disorder in Mid Essex.
About the peer support group
- Free to attend
- Meets monthly, on the first Wednesday of the month
- Runs from 6pm to 7.30pm
- Held at our Maldon office – Fullbridge Mill, Mill Lane, Maldon CM9 4LE
- Some free parking is available
- The group is facilitated by our expert staff to ensure a safe, welcoming environment
Who is it for?
- People with a diagnosis of a Personality Disorder
- People who are in the process of being diagnosed with a Personality Disorder
- People who live in Mid Essex
Register your interest
To attend this peer support group, please contact Simona Bota to register your interest.
Call 01206 764600